Our boys Callahan and Abram have so
much fun together. I had to track them down
in the field behind our house for this picture.
Apparently they were stalking bad guys and
assumed I was an enemy, so they were trying
to hide from me.
"Gotcha!"
the four wheeler. I usually go and share
the load but Emme's still a little young.
Liam loves to ride on anything that moves.
He also loves his daddy very very much as you can see
-Liam-
FOOD, NAPS, AND BATHS
I felt bad that I let him fall asleep with this
in his mouth. It was kind of funny though.
Except it wasn't very funny when the paper
stick broke when I was trying to pull the sucker
out and I was afraid he wouldn't unclench his teeth.
He was not going to let go of that lollipop
You know, it gets more difficult to keep track of your
children, the more you have. I was otherwise
engaged on the phone , and heard
something stirring in the bathroom. When
I went to see what was going on, this is what I
found. Liam had undressed himself, climbed
into the bathtub, and proceeded to wash himself
with what he thought was soap. Apparently
he didn't read the label...conditioner, not soap.
At least he had really smooth skin afterwards.
like them in the tub but he will carry these
around with him like stuffed animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment