I've decided to start myself a gratitude list. I struggle with being upbeat and tend to be a bit pessimistic. So, everyday I'll write 5 things down that I'm grateful for. I'm sure everyone has heard of this. So......
#1. Obviously my kids and husband. For all the fun and joy they bring to me.
#2. The sun! I luuuuuuuuv the sun. These rainy days are not good for my attitude.
#3. A good book. I love to read, anything except cheeseball romance. A good story is a way for me to escape, whenever I can find the time.
#4. Friends and Family- which are mostly the same thing for me. I enjoy spending time with people who genuinely care for me and share my views and can carry a conversation with words other than "Mommy can I.."
#5. These are not in number of importance, mind you. The Gospel is definately something I am grateful for. I went to the temple a few days ago, it had been a while since I had Emme, and it was amazing how much I could feel the love my Savior had for me, specifically. One person in so many others, and he knew exactly what I needed.
June 11
#1. Grateful for my baby girl. Never thought I'd get her.
#2. Nature-We must be loved to live on this beautiful Earth.
#3. Prayer-Our direct link!
#4. Answered Prayers-To know that he cares about me and my personal issues.
#5. Good Food! That's right I said it. I love good food. Nothing better than something that tastes really good!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment